These 2 product line cold plates are made from a thick cast aluminium plate which acts as a large heatsink to absorb heat efficiently from your beer.
Inside the casting contains 2 x 304 stainless product lines which are 5.5 meters long and 6.5mm diameter.
The inlets and outlets on the cold plate are the standard mfl threads.
Clare Valley Brewing Co. - Ice Box Restoration Project
Clare Valley Brewing recently restored an old James Boags cooler box and turned it into a sweet keg dispensing unit. See images attached. If you want to learn more about the awesome beers that Clare Valley Brewing do then you can go to their website:
- Thanks for sending us the photos guys!
- Size: 26cm x 38cm x 2.5cm Thick
- 6.5kg Aluminium Casting with large thermal mass
- 5.5 meters x 6.5mm diameter per 304 stainless tube
- Includes 4 mounting holes so you can easily attach the plate to the bottom of your esky
- Includes convenient MFL threads so you can easily attach a Swivel Nut and Barb or alternatively use the 8mm push in fitting
Part Code : 7179
Availability: In stock
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Coppyright © 2015 . All Rights Reserved